Sunday, August 14, 2016

A look back at January 2012...

8/14/2016:  Present day post update-  I've now discovered that all my posts prior to 2013 are completely gone.  :(  I can see the titles, but the content has disappeared.  It seems only 2013 forward is intact.  I guess I should be happy about that.  If you're confused as to what I'm talking about, please see the previous update, which is my first post of my newly created blog.  This is the second post.  Hope I haven't lost you already!  :)    As you'll soon see, this post says I would be posting monthly chapters.  I don't know what happened to the rest of the look back at 2012, I suppose it's floating out in cyberspace somewhere, so just January will have to do for now, in case I find the rest!  

A look back at 2012....


I've decided to post by monthly chapters, events & happenings of my life over the past year, obviously starting with...... January 2012: I was halfway done with chemo, and visited my Godson, Christopher, who was 7 1/2 months old at the time, on New Year's Day!




I was planning my daughter-in-law's baby shower. She was going to be having our first grandchild, who was due July 6th.  My pretty daughter-in-law, Steph, showing off the sweet owl beanie mom-mom bought for her soon-to-be precious grandson.




My very talented & beautiful daughter, Lauren, started her first teaching job, as an art teacher for grades K-6, so we had a combo Happy Birthday-Congratulations party for her!


Jess, Lauren's bff, & Lauren







Darling apple cupcakes, made for my daughter's celebration & birthday party,
by my soon-to-be daughter-in-law, Chara-Lee.

Chara-Lee & my son, Joe, who got engaged Christmas Day 2011




No comments:

Post a Comment