Sunday, August 14, 2016

The blogger formerly known as....Country Cabin Thoughts and Crafts

Hey all!  Hope you're all enjoying this very sunshiny hot August afternoon!  My name is Teresa and I'm a craftaholic.  I'm also a wife, a mother, & a mom-mom to three very adorable little boys & one sweet pre-teen boy.  I'm a Disney addict, specifically, I'm addicted to vacationing at Walt Disney World, but I do love anything & everything Disney.  I was a hairstylist during the first half of my professional life, and an ER/Critical Care RN for the second half.  I'm now, as I like to call myself, a stay at home crafter!  I love crafts of all kinds, but specifically, and not in any particular order, quilting, wool applique, scrapping-digi & traditional, card making, decorative painting, coloring-who doesn't like coloring?, knitting, and all needle arts.  I'd like to say I spend most of my days crafting, especially since I'm technically retired (in actuality I had to stop working due to an auto-immune disease that causes terrible joint & muscle pain), but life usually gets in the way of my crafting time.  I'm trying to be more diligent in setting time aside for myself to finish my many works in progress, as well as starting new projects.  I hadn't folk art/decorative painted in years, but that is at the forefront of my crafting right now.  I do love it!

I had a blog for a few years called Country Cabin Thoughts & Crafts, and I had quite a few followers, but I stupidly deleted it last year, as I was feeling overwhelmed with all that was going on in my life, and hadn't been able to update in a timely fashion.  Being the type A perfectionist personality that I am, I felt if I couldn't update regularly, I should just get rid of the blog.  How sorry I am about that decision!  My blog was like a scrapbook of my life that I let disappear.  I tried & tried to figure out how to get it back, but alas, since it was past the 90 days that Blogger allows you to retrieve your deleted blog, there was nothing I could do.  I was able to find a lot of my previous posts, weirdly, in my feed, and realized if I only clicked on the date of my post it would take me to the post.  If I actually clicked on the title, it would take me to a page saying the blog was deleted. So, with that said, I'm going to be trying to retrieve my previous posts and reposting here.  I'll also, of course, post updated entries too.  Hope you all enjoy reading about the past, as well as the present, events of my life!  Welcome back to me, and talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment