Thursday, September 15, 2016

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble!



So today is my 60th birthday!!!  Wow, I can NOT believe it!  Where did all that time go?  I was just thinking yesterday that I graduated from High School 42 years ago.  Yikes!  When I think of the fact that I'm now 60, it doesn't bother me at all, but when I think that I've been out of High School 42 years, I'm like OMG!  I'm old!  LOL  Actually, I am a firm believer that age is just a number, and from working in a hospital ER as well as ICU, as an RN for 20 years, I saw just how true that is.

Anyway, I woke up this morning to presents from my husband sitting on the kitchen table.  He had to leave extra early, and for some reason I couldn't fall asleep last night, so I was up until around 1:30am, hence, I got up later than usual today, so he was already out the door.  Does my husband know me or what?  I told him not to buy me any presents for my birthday, as we're going to Disney World next month, and that is present enough, but he didn't listen!  This is one of those times I'm happy he didn't!  He knows how much I love Halloween, and he got me this adorable Witch's Boot candle holder, along with the above Forbidden Apple scented Yankee candle, one other candle fragrance that is one of my all time favorites, Harvest, and beautiful yellow roses!

 

 

I already had the Witch's Hat tealight holder, so I think the boots are a great addition!

 

Don't they look cute sitting on the kitchen counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment