Monday, July 3, 2017

Happiness Is...

Spending time in my sewing & needle arts craft room is one of my favorite things to do, second only to spending time in my scrapbook & general crafts room, of which I'll show you all in another post. Fabric, threads & Disney!  What's not to love!




Designing larger blocks from half square triangle blocks using "Fresh Cottons" fabric by Fig Tree Quilts


"Fresh Cottons' fabric by Fig Tree Quilts


Dies for my Go Fabric Cutter

Autumn, Halloween, Winter & Christmas wool/felt/cotton embroidery & applique projects. Center pattern is from the
"The Mystery of the Salem Witches Guild"


Disappearing 9 Patch quilt top using the "Martinique" fabric line by
 Moda French General

Quilting & fabric creations books



Quilting & Craft  mags
My daughter, Lauren's, Disney princess hat, bought by her
Great Uncle Leo at Walt Disney World in 1990

There's a hand painted Christmas Mickey plate by my son, Mike, when he was a little guy,
hiding behind the Mickeys.






My daughter, Lauren's parasol, bought by her great Uncle Leo at Walt Disney World in 1992.
My son Joe's first Phillies jacket.





Crayons for crayon tinting my Crabapple Hill Studio patterns.


Quilt top made using Moda French General Martinique fabric & Fig Tree Quilt's Fresh Cottons.

Machine Embroidery Thread

Quilting, Embroidery & Applique Thread

My wonder machine!

Embroidery Attachement

Things I love:  Darkroom sign that belonged to my Godfather & Uncle, Leo
My nephew & Godson, Dominic's, putting green flag, named Orange Fox, his gamer name
Special Disney World posters

My wide format printer, for printing those 12 x 12 scrapbook pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment